At Perfect Pressure, we respect the privacy of our users and the importance of the information they entrust to us.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect information that can identify you (“personal information”). Such as your name, email address, age, and comments, when you provide it to us when using our website (e.g.. by creating a user login or our site), Or in some other manner, E.g.. By posting or submitting it to our website, to Facebook using our website, or to our Facebook page. We may also collect information from (i) from our business partners, and (ii) from other third parties as we further describe in this policy. In addition to this information, we may also automatically collect information from your Facebook friends when they reply to Facebook comments you have uploaded to our site (e.g.. their name, comment and photo). We may combine the personal information that we receive from different sources.
We may collect information that can identify you (“personal information”), such as your name, email address, age, and comments. When you visit our Perfect Pressure website:
- Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track users’ movements around our site and understand trends.
- We may assign you computer one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate to our website and to personalize your online experience.
- We may use standard internet tools, such web beacons, which collect information that tracks your use of our website and enables us to customize our services and advertisements.
- We use third party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to collect and analyze certain user information and behavior. This information may include demographic and interest information, such as age, gender and users interests. We use the information for internal business purposes on an aggregated anonymous basis.
- We may also collect certain information, such as the URL of the last web page you visited before coming to our site. Your preferences and settings. (e.g..time zone) the ads you clicked on or viewed on our site (if any). How long you stayed on our site and what services and features you used.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Should we ever do so, we will comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
INFORMATION OTHERS MAY COLLECT
We may allow third-party advertising companies or ad networks to display advertisement on our websites or related applications.
- We do not provide any personal information to these companies.
- These companies may use tracing tools, such as cookies, to collect information about computers used to view or interact with their advertisements.
- Some of these companies may be members of the Network Advertising initiative, which offers consumers the ability to opt out of ad targeting by all member companies.
We may also allow advertisers, advertising networks, and behavioral targeting companies to collect information that tracks your use of our site. Track the number of ads displayed, measure ad performance, and display ads targeted specifically to you.
If you post information about yourself or others, or communicate with others using our website, please note that we cannot control who reads your postings or what they do with the information you provide. We encourage you to use caution in posting personal information.
HOW WE MAY USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use information to:
- Provide our products and services and improve and customize services.
- Send newsletters to our user and make special offers.
- Offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Process payment for products or services you order via our website.
- Customize the advertising and content that you see on our website.
- Facilitate use of our website.
- Publicly display feedback and comments posted by you on our properties (e.g., use your name, photograph, video submissions and comments when you post feedback on our site or to Facebook).
- Display information about your friends (e.g., their name, photograph and comments) that is automatically uploaded when they comment on Facebook messages that you post to our site.
- Manage your account and your preferences.
- Analyze use of and improve our website, products and services.
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our website, adn
WITH WHOM WE MAY SHARE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below, or except when we inform you in advance and give you the opportunity to opt out. We may share personal information with:
- Service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf.
- Others businesses with which we partner or which we carefully select to offer you products, services, and promotions through our website or offline; and criminal activity, complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our users.
We may share aggregated, non-personal information in any of the above situations and also with advertises and others.
You may choose:
- Not to provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to obtain services or use certain services or use certain features of our website.
- To stop receiving promotional emails or newsletters from us by sending an email to the contact address at the bottom of this policy.
- To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do, some of the features or services of our website may not function properly.
- To review and update your personal information by contacting us at the email address below or, if you have an online account on our website, by logging into that account.
We take appropriate commercially reasonable physical, electronic and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
The Morphiis website may link to websites operated by third parties that we do not control. We do not monitor, control, or endorse the information collection or privacy practices of any third parties. We strongly encourage you to become familiar with the privacy practices of every website you visit and to contact them if you have any questions about their respective privacy policies and practices. This policy applies solely to information collected by us through the Perfect Pressure website or services and does not apply to these third-party websites. The ability to access information of third parties from the Perfect Pressure website or services, or links to other websites or locations, is for your convenience only and does not signify our endorsement of such third parties, their products, services, websites, locations, or their content.
Perfect Pressure reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this policy at any time and without prior notice, and any changes will become effective immediately upon being posted unless we advise you otherwise.However, we will not use your Personal information in a way that is materially different than the uses described in this policy without giving you an opportunity to opt out of such differing uses. Your continued use of the Perfect Pressure website or services after this policy has been amended shall be deemed to be your continued acceptance of the terms and conditions of the policy, as amended. We encourage you to bookmark this Web page and review this Policy regularly.
HOW TO CONATCT US
If you have any questions about this Policy, or our information practices, please contact us by email or postal mail below:
Cookies: a cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record keeping purposes; Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when you close your browser and is used to make it easier for you to navigate our website. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time.
For example, when you sign in to our website, we will record your user or member ID and the name on your user or member account in the cookie file on your computer. We also may record your password in this cookie file. For security purposes, we will encrypt any username, passwords, and other user or member account-related data that we store in such cookies. In the case of sites and services that do not use a user or member ID, the cookie will contain a unique identifier. We may allow our authorized service providers to serve cookies from our website to allow them to assist us in various activities, such as doing analysis and research on the effectiveness of our site, content and advertising.
You may delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. (Click “Help” in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions.)If you do so, some of the features and services of our website may not function properly.
Web Beacons: Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier. Similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. Unlike cookies which are stored on the user’s computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on the web pages (or in email) and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.
Web beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages and to understand usage patterns. We also may receive an anonymous identification number if you come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website.